TL-2 & TL-3 TMA PROTECTION IN A REUSABLE DESIGN
U-MAD Truck Mounted Attenuators (TMAs) offer outstanding performance and quick, simple refurbishment. The U-MAD TMA is available as a TL-2, TL-3 or 80 km/h System for use in work zones with speed capacities from 70- 100 km/h (44-62 mph). The U-MAD TMA provides a wide range of protection for workers, motorists and equipment. The U-MAD TMA has passed the rigorous NCHRP 350 TL-2 and TL-3 criteria for both mandatory and optional tests with an arrow/message board installed.
- Only the cartridge needs to be replaced after a design impact
- Passes all mandatory and optional NCHRP 350 TL-2 and TL-3 tests with an arrow/message board installed.
- Engineered to keep the impacting vehicle and support vehicle in the travel lane even after angle impacts
- Cartridges are interchangeable with the U-MAD Trailer TMA, reducing inventory costs
- Light weight design
- Many flexible mounting options
- Optional cab-mounted controllers
UMAD TMA SPECIFICATIONS
- Classification - TMA
- Length - 4.19 m / 13’-8”
- Width - 229 cm / 90”
- Height in Storage Position - 381 cm / 12’-6”
- Weight - 590 kg / 1300 lb.
- Test Level - NCHRP 350 TL - 2 / 3