REDIRECTIVE, NON-GATING PERFORMANCE FOR NARROW HAZARDS
The Redirective, Non-Gating (R-NG) X-Tension Median Attenuator System (X-MAS) features excellent impact performance and easy installation with no foundation required. By using standard guardrail parts and superior engineering, this System provides life saving performance as a NCHRP 350 Redirective, Non-Gating Impact Attenuator.
A mobile friendly installer's guide is also available. The Lindsay Guide App provides resources for teams installing or inspecting Lindsay Transportation products. Each product section contains video demonstrations of proper installation techniques, text supplements when video is unavailable, and final checklists.
- 727 or 787 mm (28.5 or 31”) height option
- Attaches directly to double faced guardrail
- Can be attached to concrete barrier with standard transitions
- Contractor friendly
- Easy to install
- No foundation required
- No backup required
WHERE TO USE
In Narrow Medians or Gore areas where guardrail is installed and crossover impacts can occur.
X-MAS CRASH CUSHION SPECIFICATION
- Classification - Redirective, Non-Gating, Sacrificial (R-NG) Impact Attenuator
- Length - 11.43 m / 37' 6"
- Width - 572 mm / 22.5”
- Height - 710 mm or 790 mm / 28" or 31”
- Test Level NCHRP 350 TL-3 or EN 1317-4 110 km/h