REDIRECTIVE, NON-GATING PERFORMANCE TO SHIELD GUARDRAIL OR CONCRETE ENDS
The Redirective, Non-Gating (R-NG) X-TENuator Crash Cushion features excellent impact performance. Utilizing superior engineering design, the X-TENuator Crash Cushion provides the life saving performance as a Redirective Non-Gating crash cushion. The X-TENuator System has been designed to be installed permanently and is also approved to be used on asphalt in work zones where Redirective Non-Gating performance is required. Standard transition options and narrow footprint make the X-TENuator System ideal for shielding roadside hazards.
A mobile friendly installer's guide is also available. The Lindsay Guide App provides resources for teams installing or inspecting Lindsay Transportation products. Each product section contains video demonstrations of proper installation techniques, text supplements when video is unavailable, and final checklists.
- Only 26 ground anchors required for concrete for parallel systems
- Accepted for installation on asphalt
- Attaches to single faced guardrail, double faced guardrail and concrete barrier
- Uses standard transitions
WHERE TO USE
In narrow medians or gore areas where guardrail is installed and crossover impacts can occur. Can also be used as a crash cushion to shield permanent and temporary concrete ends
XTENUATOR SYSTEM SPECIFICATION
- Classification - Redirective, Non-Gating, Sacrificial (R-NG-S) Impact Attenuator
- Length - 7.5 m / 24’ 9”
- Width - 560 mm / 22”
- Height - 788 mm / 31 3/16”
- System Weight - 750 kg / 1650 lb.
- Test Level - NCHRP 350 TL-3